Top 10 Questions
(In no order of merit)
1. Can a person smell his/her own BO?
2. Does a drunk know s/he is drunk?
3. How do you make a Down syndrome's sufferer feel "up" (i.e. happy, high-spirited)?
4. If the brain feels no pain, then why do people suffer HEADaches?
5. Are dogs plain forgiving or absolutely amnesiac?
6. Why don't oppressed characters in shows or movies speak up?
7. How do we know we don't know what we don't know?
8. If there is a fleeting moment when the intercourse is enjoyed, is it still rape?
9. Who discovered milk?
10. When a human being stop being, is s/he still human?
Answers: Option A By Al
1. Sadly, too often, no.
2. Yes, but we/they don't care.
3. I'm sure there are porn sites for that.
4. You'd know better than I would.
5. I'd bet on amnesiac, but I'm a cat-person.
6. That question has caused me no end of frustration.
7. We don't. We're just screwed.
8. It's always rape. Haven't you heard of Katherine McKinnon?
9. See answer #3.
10. I vote no.
Old Whig | Homepage | 06.03.06 - 3:05 am | #
Answers: Option B By Quinsy
1. Yes they can!
2. Yes, they do know.
3. Pop Prozac?
4. Cuz it's HEADache. NOT BRAIN ACHE.
5. They are Amnesiac. Or just too lazy to remember. Unless they get rewarded with doggy treats and a back rub.
6. They do speak up... only during the last few episodes when the produces are tired of dragging the stories.
7. We know we don't know what we don't know when others talk about it and we realise we're CLUELESS.
8. It is still rape cuz the person did not consent BEFORE the intercourse.
9. Humans. They discovered milk and called it milk.
10. Yes. Still human.
Quinsy | Homepage | 06.05.06 - 9:03 am | #
Answers: Option C By Probligo
1. I can smell my feet after being in boots for 12 hours - without taking the boots off. Does that count?
2. Yes, when I pass out I can't drink any more.
3. Try asking - I am sure they could tell you. Seriously!
4. Didn't you know that they are contagious?
5. Have dogs got enough brain that they have anything to forget?
6. Ditto to Al.
7. Anyone with more brain than a dog could work that out.
8. Intercourse is not rape. Rape is not intercourse. Oxymoron.
9. Cats.
10. Say what? Ain't nothin after bein'.
probligo | Homepage | 06.09.06 - 11:38 pm | #
No comments:
Post a Comment