Sunday, July 08, 2007

Live Earth

DROP DEAD, Al Gore.

If the world means anything at all to anyone at all, then how would a concert around the world be of any use to helping lessen "global destruction"? That concert is global destruction at its best.

You and your harebrained ideas and supporters have just made the world worse off.

I think people with eyes and brains and see and think for themselves what the Live Earth concert has achieved. I have lots more to say. But to give it any more space on this blog is an insult to the very institution of Blogspot, a place where people like us blog to death on computers so that we can use up the world's resources.

And with you and your cronies and wannabes trying to use up our resources much faster by having a round the world concert, this is not making me happy. At all. You are in direct competition to whatever little we have left. And we do things to right our distrubed selves. You do things to boost your ego, blow your trumpet.

Oh, before I seal the fate of this entry, when I saw the hologram of you, Al Stupido, I realised that maybe that's what in your mind all along. Nothing but flashes of light. That's why a dim idea like this came about.

On behalf on all the rest of the fellow unbelievers and disaffected population, we don't need your moralising how this world should be. We are happy to live in the hell we've jointly created. If you are not happy, migrate to the moon. Or Mercury. Or the sun. Too hot? Go in the night.

Don't pretend that your actions can turn the purgatory, which you probably had a bigger hand in creating than most of us, into a heaven. It won't happen until the devils migrate.

3 comments:

Al said...

"Al Stupido" - you're still talking about Al Gore here, right?

ron said...

They thought to take advantage of your name Al.

Eugene Tan said...

Old Whig, "Al Stupido" can only refer to Al Bore, I mean Al Gore, here.

Ron, don't be naughty. :)