Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A group of crows

What do you call a group of crows? I remembered reading about this some months back but when I faced this question last Sunday, I was suddenly stumped.

Ok, to help all of us along, choose the correct answer from below.

What do you call a group of crows?

(A) kidnap
(B) gang
(C) party
(D) murder
(E) bandit

10 comments:

Sunit said...

Murder!

Anonymous said...

1 vote for murder.

T. F. Stern said...

Murder of Crows sounds right, digging into one of those seldom used gray cells for memory.

Anonymous said...

2 votes for murder

Anonymous said...

party!


lol

Anonymous said...

2 votes murder, 1 vote party.

Nice one shade. But are you correct?

Answer tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Answer: D

[Although under circumstances, we probably can also accept certain answers.]

Anonymous said...

eh so it was a murder of crows?

lol...

Quinsy said...

i thought it was a bandit. So it's MURDER!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's murder.