Friday, August 14, 2009

Blogspot is screwed again

Why is it that Blogspot is now giving me a screen that goes...

Posting
Settings
Layout
Monetize
View Blog
New Post
Edit Posts
Comment Moderation

ERROR

There, this is a cut and paste. I didn't even realise that there was a publised error code. Damn, this is getting pretty sickening and every time I try to blog, I get such nonsense and I lose interest.

Perhaps it's a sign to tell me to stop blogging.

2 comments:

Booted Harleydude said...

Don't stop blogging; I love your blogging.

I have not had any trouble with blogspot. I am very sorry to hear that you are having ongoing issues with them. Have you tried using another computer at a different location to see if the problem is persistent across platforms, or specific to your primary computer?

Good luck! Keep blogging!

The probligo said...

Hmm, never have any problem at all other than the occasional dump because of time-out or security stepping into the room...

Mind you, I do like to keep things simple.

I would suspect one of the widgets you have growed as at least a part of the problem.

I write to Word, then copy across to blogspot and then edit for links, photos etc. That way the coding is immaterial.

Old man... old man...