Worse, of course.
Here are a few things that make me cringe.
First, I wonder how a person can repeatedly stab himself/herself in the heart with a small knife (see 1:43). This is the most incredible phenomenon. I really want to see it happen. People take a stab in the abdomen and can hardly move after that. Multiple stabs in the heart... ROFL.
Second, can two bodies be buried in the same plot (2:37)? I know it is possible to have adjacent plots.
Third, how can there be two couples with only two people died (2:53)? Did I miss something?
Honestly, this youtube video makes me feel a little more forgiving towards the students whose papers I'm grading now. It seems like few people are capable of logical thought these days.
And the youtube fellow got it right. The horrendous content "will make (me) cry." What has this world come to?
2 comments:
My grandfather is buried in a small country cemetery. When his funeral cortege arrived there was a hurried conference between my father and the sexton who apologised for the fact that the grave had to be covered for the service.
The reason was that an earlier burial (some 50 years earlier) in the same plot had been recorded but the depth was wrong with the result that "things got a bit messy down there when the digger went through the top of the old coffin".
So, it can happen and probably does far more frequently than anyone ever knows.
True, but - no offense - he wasn't due to be buried WITH another in the same plot.
Singapore has to exhume graves so that the plots are re-used. We've run out of burial grounds.
So, old graves, I certainly understand. But that?!
Post a Comment