If you haven't a good thing to say, you're welcome to sit beside me.
Well of course I wish you luck. To buy or to rent? What is the market like (availability?) Well wishes abound!
So few word and so much meaning...
good luck.shoulder is so much better. thank goodness i opted against surgery.how you doin?
Lykke til Mr Tan! Looking for my apartment when I moved here was nothing but AGONY hope that you have a much much easier time :)M
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well of course I wish you luck. To buy or to rent? What is the market like (availability?) Well wishes abound!
So few word and so much meaning...
good luck.
shoulder is so much better. thank goodness i opted against surgery.
how you doin?
Lykke til Mr Tan! Looking for my apartment when I moved here was nothing but AGONY hope that you have a much much easier time :)
M
Post a Comment