Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah hey...

When I saw the running ticker on Channel News Asia last night about a ferry sinking accident in Mersing/Sibu where 3 Singaporeans died, I laughed out loud and then I cursed.

How bloody stupid, I said.

Then I heard the details in the news bulletin later. Sadly, the details confirmed my suspicions all along.

29 passengers and 2 crew members on a bumboat designed for 12 peeople.

No one donned life jackets.

The ferry sank less than 300 m from the jetty.

So clever lor, Singaporeans.

Aiyah, never mind lah... sunny weather, short distance (to shore). Let's just squeeze a bit. Can one lah.

So "mah fun" (troublesome). No need to wear lah. All of us good swimmers right?

Thank you you, you all lor. For your heroic acts, your insurance covers are all void. Yay...

Man, I'm still seething from their sheer stupidity that I'm not even coherent here.

El stupido Singaporeans. Stupid, dumb, kayu, bodoh, gila, jiak sai tua...

More

1 comment:

Quinsy said...

HAH!