[This post is inspired by Quinsy. I had wanted to reply to her FB post but as I wrote, I decided defacing my own blog would be more appropriate than her FB account. So here goes.]
If I were a woman, what do I really really want?
Is it love?
No. I want three things: Money, sexual satisfaction, and companionship. What can a man provide? All three? Unlikely. So how?
Well, we call it "phases".
As with all critical events analysis, there is a tipping point or key lever that holds the entire picture together. Looking at the three things, what will that key lever be?
Let's begin with a few simple questions:
1. Can companionship get you money?
2. Can sexual satisfaction get you money?
3. Can money get you companionship?
Ok, these are not meant to be answered out loud. Supposing you can't get more than one thing, which one of the three will greatly help you towards the other two?
Again, I don't expect an answer.
My point is simple: identify the key lever, milk it for what it is worth, then pursue your other interests.
There was an article some time ago that said that modern man - sexist, I know - should have at least three marriages. One to help him in his career, one to get him his family, and one to see him into old age and death. The key idea is "phases", consecutive marriages. It's not concurrent. I've got to make this clear, lest I'll be stoned for promoting polygamy - I did not, I do not, and I will not.
So once one knows what one's priorities are, it'll become much easier.
No?
10 comments:
Companionship with sexual satisfaction plus rich property = 3 in 1 combo.
HIM.
Faithfulness not included.
A man should be divorced twice and one last time.
Bah! your questions are rigged as the word appears in all three sentences! Considering the source, I am not surprised. The priority in question is obvious at least in this scenario.
Or one can choose to rely on electricity.
Electricity is the source of life -why not? It meets both the transcendent and imminent definitions quite nicely and no fuss unlike the suggestion above.
Alas, electricity cannot be a constant compan... wait. It can. One fine day when you have a pacemaker in your heart or a breathing tube down your throat or a ventilator forcing oxygen into your system...
Ok, I stand correct.
Electricity cannot provide a constant souce of money. Quinsy needs loads of money. That woman spends money faster than Bernanke can make the Feds print moolah! Hello... Mr Groshong, what's your answer to that?!
For the record, I don't think I spend THAT much money.
=/
And another way of answering:
1. Give companionship, be a Social Escort = money.
2. Provide Sexual Satisfaction, be a Prostitute = money.
3. Money can buy both 1&2.
=X
I wonder if Mr Tan has ever heard of Bonneville Dam? Portland General Electric makes lots of money for lots of folks.
As far as a constant companion, if human annimation = electricity, try living without it.
I will leave the sexist comments to Mr Tan. Quinsy is incouraged to take him to the woodshed for appropiate lessoning.
Quinsy,
I know you don't spend THAT much money, but imagine if you had the money...
While we are at earning some keeps, maybe you could give Mr Groshong a spelling lesson or two or three? A perfectly legit way to earn some bills while teaching an 88-year-old white guy how to spell. :)
Sometimes Mr. Tan is so predictable. Sigh.
Post a Comment