Thursday, June 09, 2005

Licensing Serial Killer

STOP Licensing Another Serial Killer

Nearly got killed by a learner driver taking his driving test today.

I was driving along a straight road on the left lane (of a two-lane road), behind another L-plater. Since the L-plater was so slow, I changed lane and the L-test candidate just executed his U-turn, without checking the road conditions, and cut right in front of me.

I had to brake sharply to evade the ass of his swaggering car.

Courtesy prevented me from tooting my horn at him - he's a driver taking his test. If I had tooted my horn, he would have failed on the spot.

But I seriously hope that the tester was alert enough to FAIL THAT BLOODY BUGGER.

We should not pass him and LICENSE YET ANOTHER SERIAL KILLER, let loose on the already congested and dangerous roads.

No comments: