Monday, October 30, 2006

Trouble shooting

Trouble shooting

A faulty water heater that I asked my contractor to change turned out to be working perfectly fine. The problem lay with a disconnected wire at the switch.

A faulty flushing cistern that I asked my contractor to changed turned out to be requiring only new parts for certain components.

I count my blessings.

I am thankful for the perfectly working systems so that I am spared from spending so much money for repair works.

I am thankful for my honest to goodness contractor who did not simply do as he was told. Instead he put me first.

I am thankful for my housemate who made sure everything was taken care of.

I am thankful for my cleaning lady who worked extra time (I'll compensate her for that) to ensure that I have a clean house after the works are done.

(Er... Am I healed?)

No comments: