Sunday, November 25, 2007

I decide?

Yeah, I was told to make a decision so that if something goes awry, someone would have me to blame.

Thank you very much.

I wrote directly to the someone and asked for instructions. Why should I guess what that someone wants? But now I do know what the someone wants.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The idea of being proactive and decisive has made a fool of us. You decide, so you do lor. Anything goes wrong, you do one, your dai ji lor! So I assume that happens in the working world too, right?

Just can't understand why some people just can't express what their intentions are. The mind-guessing game is one that is too tiring to (be) play(ed with); it's a waste of MY time and resource.

As my boss always says, some people shouldn't be earning their ****ing pay! lol.

Anonymous said...

Can't agree more. Taking 6 times my pay and expecting me to take the responsibilities. Sure or not?!

- Tef

Anonymous said...

Sounds very much like what SPH editors treat their cow-orkers...lol

Perhaps its time you start your own business? haha...

Anonymous said...

It is a tempting proposition, Shade.

- Tef