Saturday, October 04, 2008

Round 3: ???

I wait and see how things will turn out.

Without a doubt, there could be a slight technical rebound of the sharemarkets, before investors realise that the $700 billion rescue package is but a drop in the vast ocean.

Lacking direction, commonsense, guts and gumption, the confused markets will drift aimlessly, shedding points like an old cat shedding its coat.

Hopefully, I'll be able to pick some good counters up so that when the next boom comes around - likely to be on sub-subprime, this time - I can cash out and get me a nice little condo.

Fat hope is also hope. Or so fat hopes.

3 comments:

The probligo said...

Be careful what you wish for...

Anonymous said...

You mean you are going to give me the nice little condo?

Anonymous said...

lol, why not buy put warrants if you anticipate the markets falling further? Oh, Wingtai has hit my target price of 90cents and UOL at $2.30...and you can soon open a trading account with me! =D