It's 6 hours away!
Will be leaving for the airport in 6 hours! Can't believe I'm leaving for China tomorrow.
Glad to leave behind those f***ing "kan cheong spiders" (the Cantonese term kan cheong means terribly jittery, insecure, scared to be "late") at work. Terribly insecure idiots, b*****ds, sycophants, bootlickers, ass kissers, apple polishers, attention seekers, backstabbers, hypocrites, wannabes, etc they are! And I'm referring to only just very few of them. Well, you get the picture.
The miserable one is usually the misfit. In the Singapore context, the misfit is usually either the most hopeless one (laziest, dumbest, bad attitude etc) or the most brilliant. I think I'm both. I'm hopelessly brilliant and brilliantly hopeless. Depending on the situation and the work to be done. 'Nuff said.
Like I said, I'm leaving tomorrow. Well, it just feels a bit fast. I'm really hoping and hoping and hoping that the holidays will LAST and I'll come back refreshed. I don't really want to go back to work.
Heard that because of some ang-moh (local slang meaning "red devil", used to refer to caucasians - some weird linguistic legacy, so don't ask me why!) could not follow instructions. These people took out their cameras and tried to snap shots of the sky-burial DESPITE BEING TOLD NOT TO DO SO! So, apparently, the Tibetan Government has banned observers at sky-burials. Why are people such IDIOTS?
Seems like the recent entries have degenerated into some kind of idiot-bashing. Hope to bring back some fresh eyes and new thoughts when I return!
No comments:
Post a Comment