Sunday, October 09, 2005

It's not your fault that you're born ugly

It's not your fault that you're born ugly

There is this Chinese Blogger by the name of Furong Jiejie (Furong = Hibiscus, Jiejie = Sister). Saw her blog when I was reading Mr Brown's blog. There was this link to a song called Furong Jiefu (Sister Hibiscus' Husband) by a blogger of the same moniker.

After watching the flash, I decided to take a look at Sister Hibiscus' blog.

I guess it's best for those who are proficient in the Chinese Language to see for themselves. The rest can really opt not to know about the contents, except that the accompanying graphics for the song is a good summary of Hibiscus.

My main takeaway from the entire episode? The wonderful insult hurled at Hibiscus:

It's not your fault that you're born ugly. But coming out to scare others, that's not right.

No comments: