Saturday, March 11, 2006

What a crowd

What a crowd

The entire departure area in the airport is full of people taking flights out of Singapore. And there are groups and groups of tourists who have just arrived.

The entire Changi Airport is bursting at its seams.

And as I approached the gate to board my flight, the sheer queue of people waiting to get their hand luggage x-rayed absolutely positively put me off. I beat a hasty retreat, knowing very well that I am going to regret this decision.

But tell that to my tightening bladder. I think a more sane decision would be find a place to take a leak before joining that dastardly queue.

Sigh... I hate peak period travelling.

I'm going to sleep through the flight to Sydney. Wish me luck.

Oh yes, I just saw a teacher briefing a big bunch of kids outside the departure gate just now. Many parents were crowding around listening in. Let's hope they are NOT on my flight. God! I could have slept all night and even begged for more.

Now, pass me the hot towel to clean myself and I'm going to dreamland.

Oh no... Now there is a bunch of screeching housewives walking past... I'm going nuts.

I hear my bladder complaining and am standing cross-legged now. I'm off.

No comments: