There is something about the overnight sweaty tee-shirt smell that puts me off entirely. In this climate where 100% humidity is not unusual and temperatures of above 30 degrees Celcius are commonplace, being near someone in those shirts is enough to make you make a turn and remove yourself out of the smell-itory.
I would be more tolerant it were some sweaty guy who had busted his gut working at some job site for the entire day. I would even let it go - though it might cause me my last consumed meal - if it were on some worker whose sweat smelled bad in addition to his/her unique brand of BO.
But these guys in those offending shirts are browsing at a book sale in the middle of some industrial estate dressed in their "pyjamas". To make things worse, they had their wives and children with them. I wonder how they can put up with these smells.
Do personal hygiene and smell courtesy mean nothing at all today? Is a little consideration too much to ask?
No comments:
Post a Comment