Thursday, December 01, 2005

Phone Sex Using The Loudspeaker

Phone Sex Using The Loudspeaker

After lunch on Monday, I was walking back to my office with a colleague and when I passed the private school campus which is occupying the annex block of my building I work in, my colleague and I heard this disgusting exchange.

As we walked out of the lift to the exit of the annex block to get to the main building where we worked, we finally saw this woman sitting on the carpetted floor outside the classrooms FLIRTING with her boyfriend over the loudspeaker mode of her phone.

She was unabashed about making those intimate sounds that one would hear in the bedroom. Never mind that, she was coquettish and whiny, and what's most unbelievable that she was OBLIVIOUS to the world around her.

We were disgusted to high heavens. We've never seen a SLUT as such.

No comments: