Hairy Sow
Sunday, 26 Nov 05
Bedok Interchange
There was a fat sow in front of me in the bus 38 queue. She was quite young but she was so rotund that her knees are on the verge of giving out under her weight.
Never mind her physical looks. It's ok to be ugly, but it's not ok to come out and scare others.
So there she stood in front of me in the queue playing with her badly damaged hair. That head of long, scraggly hair. And she keeps running her fingers through her hair and each time, she managed dislodge some. And then she twirled them round her fingers and snapped them. After that, she let them drop to the ground.
There was a slight breeze and I really dread letting the sow's hair fly into my face. You cannot imagine the discomfort I felt.
She did the same on the bus, but fortunately, I was seated far away from her. So inconsiderate and so unhygienic. Wonder if she's retarded.
No comments:
Post a Comment