This is my 500th post in this blog.
Amazing, isn't it? I recall the early days when I had weaponsofmathdestruction and was told to take it down because freedom of speech was not allowed in Sing... I mean in PRC... Well, that's the past, isn't it?
One can shut another but cannot stop another from thinking.
It is the thinkers who are the scary ones. Next comes those who speak without thinking.
In a way, words tend not to betray a person that much. Sentences do. Paragraphs help to set the context but context-setting is a hypocritical exercise of sorts.
I'm just glad I've come so far.
Looking forward to the next 500 posts.
1 comment:
“It is the thinkers who are the scary ones. Next comes those who speak without thinking.”
There is a similar saying that I’ve heard regarding folks performing their daily chores, “Watching someone who is an expert at their chosen line of work is one of the most satisfying forms of entertainment; about the only thing more entertaining is to watch someone who hasn’t got a clue as to what he’s doing.”
Post a Comment