My complaint letter.
Cold Storage Online has provided me the single, most unparalled, and defintely most imbecilic service I have ever experienced.
After my order on 12 Dec, there were many calls between then and 17 Dec regarding items which were not available. I had to agree time and again to wait but still the items were not available. I really question the inventory control processes of the company.
During the first delivery, the delivery guy left my stuff in the rain and stepped into my place without removing his shoes (he did not ask for permission). Your manager, Kelvin, called to apologise and promise that everything would be settled today (21 Dec). The "things to be settled" include exchanging the wet items for dry ones and delivering items owed to me.
Even on 19 Dec, I got calls that a certain replacement item was not available. What? Is Cold Storage a mickey mouse company that I'm dealing with?
This morning (21 Dec), customer service called me and said I provided the wrong address to their delivery guy. How can this be when the first delivery was done successfully?
I checked for your delivery van from my corridor but I don't see anyone. I tried calling your hotline and time and again I could never get through.
Finally, your driver called me and told me he had trouble locating my block, "Block 233 Pasir Panjang". I nearly died - of shock, disbelief and amusement. Never expected my heart to hold out but it did. I am at Block 233, Pasir RIS.
I read and laugh about your CEO's comments about providing service. I quote "“In this highly competitive world, we all need to remember that there is always someone willing to delight your customer if you don’t.” Cold Storage CEO " - (http://www.ps21.gov.sg/challenge/2003_07/focus/services.html)
I guess making innocent customers like me angry and providing us with untimely humour is part of your unbelievable service.
Would I ever shop with you again? Probably after the shock and disappointment wears off, but not before bad mouthing a whole lot about you during my upcoming Christmas parties.
No comments:
Post a Comment