Cold Storage delivery made me wait from 2 pm to 5 pm before their guy came.
It was raining and guess what?
He took his time to unload and left my items under the rain.
When he came up, many things were wet. The delivery guy entered my place without removing his shoes. He should have at least asked if he could do so. I would have said ok and not made a fuss of it.
The items in carton boxes were relatively unscathed from the rain but items such as my Coke and Coke Light and Pringles were all wet. It's worse than that, but I don't need to bother about stuff in plastic wrappings. That I can accept but not cardboard-y stuff. How do I store them if the cartons are wet? These will make the larder unnecessarily humid and there will be mould!
Hands-up those of you who would like mould to go with your coke!
Eh, hurry up! How come I still see no hands? So you don't like mould with your coke? Neither do I. And so guess what? If you want a mould free can of coke, I would have to wipe them down because some fellow did not keep my goods dry when he delivered them?
No way, Jose! I am so not going to take this lying down and of course, I blasted at the manager for the delivery section.
Wow! It certainly feels good to unload. How unprofessional to mess up the entire delivery. And how incompetent is their inventory control - the supermarket changed my delivery from Friday to today because they were out of stock.
Even at noon today, they called me and told me that they were "only" short of my Olive oil. When I said I could wait for that single bottle of olive oil but they should send the rest of the items, suddenly, they were also short of carrot juice and green tea.
Oh my god! "How do I live life when the convenience I need - which I actually pay for - turns out to provide me with more inconveniences than convenience?" I asked Kelvin the manager.
This is indeed one sucky experience that I'll gladly broadcast to the world - "open your ears, the Bitch has come, let Earth receive his news! (tune to Joy to the World)". This would be easy cos Cold Storage's recent advertisement says "You've got the whole world in your hands, you've got the whole world in your hands..." And the dancing green apple leads the grocery and greengrocery in a cartoony dance - and I thought the jumping cows had the mads - which makes me feel that my broadcasting ain't going to take too much effort.
Kelvin said that they will "settle everything by this Friday" between 9.30 am and 11 am. Let's see what happens then.
Open your ears, the bitch has come
I got the whole world in my hands
Let Earth receive his news
I got the whole world in my hands...
No comments:
Post a Comment