Sunday, December 16, 2007

I too remember...



Never forget this dark and barbaric event in the modern world.

And NEVER ALLOW HISTORY TO REPEAT ITSELF.

4 comments:

T. F. Stern said...

What's that they say, imitation is a form of compliment; thank you for following up and spreading this message.

Eugene Tan said...

The least I can do to spread a message as important as this.

Anonymous said...

"NEVER ALLOW HISTORY TO REPEAT ITSELF."

First, I agree most strongly.

Regrettably, as I said in response to TF's post, did we remember with (as you pointed out) Japan in China, or the list of China, Russia, Cambodia, Angola, Rwanda, COngo, Sudan, and the others.

It is a lesson, and still history repeats...

Anonymous said...

Probligo, the main problems are humans have the attention span of a headless blue housefly and memory bank the size of the eye of an amoeba. 'nuff said.