Hillary Clinton's ass that is.
People should be wary about power hungry women in pants. These are not "just women". They are men born in the wrong body. And they normally have the worst inflictions of the two sexes - the over-ambitious and asshole tendencies of the males and the vain and vengeful tendencies of the females.
I hope the remaining caucuses will follow Iowa's lead. While America should already be ready for a female president, Hillary is not it.
1 comment:
But Hillary Clinton is a mother! What America needs is a motherly president. And she has what it takes to fix the american economy and take care of americans the same way a mother does to her daughter. I think her tears were genuine in NH unlike chen shui bian fake crocodile tears.
Obama is just winning because he is black and Oprah Winfrey is on his side. He lacks the capacity to bring about change.
But what I really hope for is a compromise, with CLinton being the P and Obama VP for the next 4 years, and they switching roles for the next term.
Post a Comment