Oh, I forgot a ?. It should really be "T. F. to run for President?"
I think it wouldn't be a bad idea.
The man's fixed up and probably has at least one, if not two, excellent terms ahead of him. And after that, he'll buy over the whole of Houston by giving motivational talks and charging US120k per hour.
I think this is what Billy is charging now. Wonder what people ask him to talk about? "How to stay hardly engaged?" I don't know.
But there is a market for him and he is doing well. Small wonder Shrillary gets so much to dispose away without a second thought at her campaigns.
Really, whether or not she garners the Democratic nomination is moot. She could become the next motivational speaker, similar to the ex-HP CEO Carly Fiorina. She should probably talk about "Now I know I hardly engaged."
Well, it's true - folks are only keen for a good show. For the presidency, they need candidates of better calibre. My friend, T. F., probably will fit the bill as a neutral president more interested in fast cars, Christmas tree decorations and festive family gatherings.
He'll bring the zoom back to the econonmy (and maybe help GM and Ford regain top-dog status). He'll spruce up tired looking America (and maybe make the airports look nicer, cleaner, more efficient and less hung up about unnecessary security screening). He'll bring the troops home (after tricking Iran to self-destruct with its nuclear weapons and flatten the entire region).
Maybe it's time for him to throw his hat into the ring. I'd vote for him.
Now, to convince Lucy...
1 comment:
Not now way, not no how; isn't that the line from the Wizard of Oz?
Post a Comment