Saturday, March 08, 2008

Blody sluts

Was telling Marlz during our MSN chat that I see shadows of my students past in my students now.

Oh well. But there are some students now that are best devoid of predecessors and successors!

The second last express class I am taking has a group of self-possessed, self-important, short-sighted and f***ing ugly (I should just use fugly) sluts. They probably had tutors who were teaching ahead (only dumb tutors do that - why snatch and do what teachers are paid to do? Perhaps these tutors find that their fees are too easy to earn?) and they would be folding things like paper waste trays or passing notes or eating in class. There is absolutely no regard to what is really happening in class.

For the record, these dumb sluts are not smart. They think they are. Now, the problem comes - they are not pretty enough to win Miss Universe (what do the bengs call those faces? Is it langgar lorry - crashed into by a lorry?) and they are not enough to be the school nerd.

Yet when you tell them to pay attention in class, they have the cheek to complain that whatever is written on the board are not reproduced for them as handouts.

I wonder what their hands are used for? Mast**b*ting? Oh, sorry. Folding origami. I hope they all fail and repeat the next year. And for good measure, I am their math teacher. Wow! I'd have a field day.

No comments: