Gordon Ramsey got really, really famous in his culinary programme, the F-word. Other men can also gain fame, or rather infamy, by achieving the I-word.
Honestly, what's wrong with the I-word? It is something that men would blessed with, given time. Sure, not everyone would degenerate into that state but a good number of people do.
In fact, the little blue pill may get your equipment stiff and stout but it cannot do anything about the motility of the post-activity liquid expulsion.
I would also hazard a guess that there are really some men who simply do not care. Hey, nothing lives, nothing lives. How convenient. Haven't men been more than shrewd in exposing their women's infidelity after they announce they have been bumped up?
"Darling, I'm carrying your baby! You're a father," cooed woman.
"I am unable", said man.
"Who's child are you carrying?" he inevitably continued.
Overused drama device but it always worked. Just like the most succinct essay that combines suspense, sex, religion and royalty: "Oh my God! I'm pregnant," said the Queen. "I wonder who's the father."
During university linear algebra lectures, we would inevitable suppress our sniggers when our lecturer - an irritating thing from Hong Kong who ended all his statements in class with either "isn't it" or "obvious", but sadly, most of his students, except one, didn't know what it was or what was obvious - talked about nilpotent groups. At that time, many of us were wondering why mathematicians would not simply call the group impotent - why nilpotent? Nil means nothing, isn't it? But nilpotent indeed has its place in mathematics.
So, it leaves me to wonder if someone who is really i-worded would come clean and tell the world he or she is. I can only guess.
PS. For men who know, can you share with everyone what's worse - e-dysfunction or being i-worded?
No comments:
Post a Comment