Friday, May 02, 2008

Things I learn marking compositions

"I prefer to go to Perth in Western Australia because the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. That means, the sun rises in Gold Coast, which is in Eastern Australia, and sets in Perth. I love sunsets, so Perth is more suitable for me."

"I think I prefer to go to Perth in Western Australia because the sun rises in the east and Gold Coast is in Eastern Australia. Therefore, Gold Coast would be colder than Perth and I don't like the cold."

"I would not like a strenuous tour package as I suffer from asthma. If the activities are too physical, I may get an attack"... "But I love animals. In fact, I am really looking forward to going to the Perth Zoo, where I can see a spectacular array of Australia's native animals such as koalas, kangaroos and dingoes."

"I don't like to learn how to surf in Gold Coast because I dislike getting wet and I could get sea sick. However, I think I would enjoying a one-day fishing trip in Perth."

No comments: