Friday, August 29, 2008

Movies in my mind

I've been getting odd dreams. I don't usually dream much. I rarely dream, if you ask me.

But I've been getting very realistic dreams. They are not nightmares. They are just that - movies in my mind.

I can't remember what I had dreamt of but I know that I had had dreams and they were very vivid, very well scripted and interesting.

I also know I am terribly tired.

2 comments:

The probligo said...

Sounds to me like one of the classic symptoms of stress.

Take a look around, understand what the stressor might be.

Don't worry, 'cos it took the probligo some 23 years to learn this lesson...

T. F. Stern said...

How much did you pay to get in, can you take popcorn and soda in with you or buy candy while the movie is playing? With the price of movies as they are today, count your blessings and enjoy the ride.