If you haven't a good thing to say, you're welcome to sit beside me.
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Paypal Hacked
Three bastards hacked into my Paypal account and took a significant sum of money without my authorisation. I'm in the midst of fighting these charges now.
Also, once I figure out my legal rights, I may consider taking legal action.
If you are going to Vegas, send me an email ( shouldn't be hard to figure out how that works since it's linked on my blog ) If schedules permit we could have some fun.
4 comments:
Lucy and I will be in Las Vegas, thanks for the spending money...lol
Just because I'm going to Vegas, you guys are going too?? That's too... coincidental.
Now, TF, earn your share - how do I succeed in a class action suit? I'm not asking for too much; USD600 million is quite enough for me.
Tef,
If you are going to Vegas, send me an email ( shouldn't be hard to figure out how that works since it's linked on my blog ) If schedules permit we could have some fun.
TF,
I'll be there in Dec. I don't know about you. I'm haggling with my tour operator to enter via Houston but he's so reluctant to do so... Sad.
Post a Comment