Good day everyone. My name is...
Gimme a minute. I think that's my boss on the line. Probably something urgent. Excuse me while I take the call.
(15 minutes later.)
Oh, sorry. You mean you've finished introducing everyone and are waiting for me? Oh, I'm so sorry.
Damn beep. Must be an urgent text message. I'm going to ign...
Damn! Again? Sorry. 15 seconds, ok? 15 seconds.
(Reads text messages.)
Oh, I'm so sorry. I urgently need to reply to these messages. They simply can't do without me. He he... I so sorry.
Ok, back to you all.
My name is...
Damn phone call! It's my boss' boss. I thought I already... tsk tsk tsk.
I'm really sorry. Look, I know I should not be doing this. I think I really have to take this call. I really need this job you know. I'll keep it to 10 minutes.
Don't stare at me like that. I said I'm sorry.
Ok, 5 minutes. 5 minutes and I'll be back.
(50 minutes later.)
Eh? Where is everybody?
1 comment:
i haven't a good thing to say
but i hope your job pays
Post a Comment