Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's Midweek

Day 2 of work.

I had to pry my eyes open. Soon, I need something stronger to have them open.

I was so solidly stuck in bed I had problems reaching to my alarm clock under the bed. My arms were numb and as I got up I felt the pins and needles as blood rushed back in. I must have slept in an awkward position again. And not to say I must have been way too tired to even realise that.

The laundry is set down to wash this morning. I'll have them spun dry later this evening so that I can hang them up to dry. Man, I never dreaded doing laundry that much until now. But at least yesterday was no laundry day, which is a small victory for me. This means life is slowly creeping back to its normality. (Oh, please, "normalcy" is not really in the correct form - it is bad English to use it.)

The dust from the floor seems to be thinning out and I am beginning to feel the tile surfaces. The cleaning must be helping.

Finally took out the rubbish this morning. I suppose the best way of remembering to do it is to hang it on the main gate and on the way out, the bags of rubbish go out.

Still monitoring for ant trails. We have battled the ants for a long time and had limited success. I am so really determined to win this battle, so I'm going to do another thorough cleaning of the suspicious places soon.

I have nearly fallen asleep at my desk at work today. That's a bad sign. But on a brighter note, things are moving along. I hope to kill off all the outstanding stuff soon, especially when the deadlines loom. If I had my way, things would have been done a long time ago!

Two more days. Hanging in there...

2 comments:

snoosn said...

Hi Bro

I'm using Ant Powder to get rid of ant trails. It is actually very cheap and effective, as the ants would take the powder back to its colony and bah boom... all dead in 2 days.

Anonymous said...

I've done the same after locating my stash of ant bait last night.

- Tef