Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Wisteria Lane Slut Didn't Die...

Oh my god, my god, my god.

I was rolling with laughter last night when I watched the season 4 premier of Desperate Housewives.

Bloody Edie Brit didn't die! How can that be? She must die!

And how can Carlos be so dumb? Does he have the IQ of a real moron?

I laughed out really really loud when Lynette puked into another bitch's handbag at her son's play. She was feeling really sick as she was on chemo.

Bree was good as usual but she has competition!

And Mike's plumbing works was great - Susan's pregnant.

I also can't wait for Gabrielle to start her antics.

But most of all, I just want the neighbourhood slut dead.

Oh, I heard they will be introducing a gay couple in this season! It should be interesting. Two new housewives?

No comments: