Sunday, October 21, 2007

The works

The entire house is littered with boxes now.

The move is coming soon.

The backache meds I've been taking prophylactically is helping. My back is sore but I'm not hurting.

I can't wait to move so that I can start living again!

1 comment:

T. F. Stern said...

Use caution; when your pain is masked by pain killers you can do damage to yourself in a hurry because pain is one way your body attempts to alert you to stop doing something which is bad for you.

Better to feel the pain or let someone else do the lifting this time.

Repeat after me, "Vicodin lets me relax while your friend does the work". Say this while enjoying liquids and listening to music that will soothe.

I took mine an hour ago and can sit in my easy chair now. The nerves are still pinched; but now I don't care.