Amazing what it means to become ordinary again.
This idea of becoming ordinary can be explored a little more in another entry but it is about having the life back in my life.
Purpose. Value. Honesty.
These are hallmark of the work I do these days. And despite doing three jobs to replace one, I have found time to smell the flowers.
The busy-ness is a fruitful one and it comes with happiness. And I now know why I am rushing and if I should be. One thing that I have been most relentless in doing is to gulp in breaths of air and marvel at the abundance of freedom, joy and lightness of being now that my loads are removed.
Indeed,
"There is more to life than increasing its speed." - Mohandas Gandhi
3 comments:
"There is more to life than increasing its speed", I thought it was A J Foyt who said that... lol
Now, you've just said it too. Hm... How apt that you picked on this cos you've a Z3 speedster, no? :) I wanna ride in it when I visit, ok?
Tef,
I posted a picture of that little green Z-3 Coupe this past week just after having washed it. Go see it and make sure to click on the photo to enlarge it to full size.
When you visit I'll pick you up at the airport in it.
Post a Comment