It's a chore calling it Influenza A (H1N1). I think calling it Ahini is easier. Anyway, the critical information is not lost while rewriting it as a word in Tahiti. (Ok, I jest.)
Anyway, I wonder if Ahini spreads more easily among those with a significant amount of mongoloid genes. My biology's screwed, so if someone can make better sense of this, feel free to suggest how I can rewrite. But what I mean is this: Look at how the virus is human-hopping in Japan. The Japanese are mostly characterised by their mongoloid slitty eyes. So, if we were to genetically profile all the folks who were infected with Ahini and those who have died after infection, we might really discover a group of people who are more susceptible to Ahini than other groups.
This way, we can selectively vaccinate the more vulnerable group (or, conversely, not vaccinate, if we want to do gene pool cleansing of some sort) and help them stave off the virus.
Just a thought. But with all shots in the dark, is a gene test so hard?
No comments:
Post a Comment