National Education Quiz
Which infamous Singaporean woman said that?
Level 1 (Basic)
1. Shut up and sit down.
2. Respect your elders.
3. Get out of my elite uncaring face.
Level 2 (Intermediate)
4. I know nothing about this press conference.
5. The Old Guard has had their field day giving the media stories upon stories and info which are totally and utterly inaccurate, so this is our chance to talk to the media.
Level 3 (Advanced)
6. Respect is earned.
End
Check your answers:
(1) AWARE ex-Honorary Treasurer Sally Ang
(2) AWARE ex-Feminist Mentor Dr Thio Su Mien
(3) Wee Shu Min
(4) AWARE ex-Assistant Honarary Treasuere Chew I-Jin
(5) AWARE ex-President Josie Lau
(6) AWARE member's identity not known.
How did you fare?
More than 3 correct - Good job (in being part of the grapevine)
Less than 3 correct - Good job (staying out of the gossip)
4 comments:
Lovely. Classics.
Shut up and sit down.
You have no respect for your elders.
LOL!
I'm sure there are other more exciting ones. But these take the cake at the moment.
I think I've actually heard of Sally Ang. Has she said anything else of note?
Once you have been aware, you cant shut and sit down
Post a Comment