Getting There - Sofitel Palm Resort Senai
Went over there last afternoon, on my pre-Good Friday half-day leave.
Here is a run-down of getting there.
1. Weather
It was raining when we drove in. Whether or not we liked it, we had to get in and out of the car. Or place hands out of the car - immigration booths, toll payment, lunch, changing money, shopping. You name it.
2. Route familiarity
For once, I chose not to drive because I'm a better navigator than a slow driver. So I let my friend, a more patient driver to get us there. Neither of us were familiar with the way there but slowly and surely, we made our way there without a glitch.
3. Parking
There were ample parking lots and the place is big.
4. Check-in
Since we did the internet pre-paid booking, all we had to do was to present the print-out voucher and we were given some room with a view of the golf course - pathetic by any standards, but this is minor compared to what is coming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment