The source of fuel for many an organisation.
I think this verbal excerpt is taken from some dialogue from some TV show. And I cannot seem to take it out of my consciousness just yet.
I cannot help but think of this when I look at the promise of the AH1N1 vaccine as a cure or for prophylaxis to deal with the ongoing pandemic.
In view of the vaccine, the WHO Director General should be commended for her even keel in stating her reservation about seeking a cure with scant regard for proven safety.
I now wonder what is the next yarn the Big Pharmas purportedly mass producing these vaccines are going to spin...
1 comment:
The true nature of capitalism!! Find something that the market doesn't have, then tell them they need it!
It is like all the different cures for baldness - how many of those are there?
You want a cure for influenza?
Sweat it out!
Post a Comment