It probably is.
I bet this is what many people who paid up to S$12 000 for a ONE-YEAR Bachelor degree from the ROYAL MELBOURNE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY found out.
How is that even possible? I also wonder...
How is it possible for near academic morons - sorry, I don't know how else to describe them - achieve a degree from a top Australian university in ONE year when top government scholars take at least 2 years of full loads (including two summer terms at full loads) to complete the same degree at the same university. In fact, most top students attempting to do so at any of these accredited universities need about 2.5 years to complete a degree.
And many of these people paying for the shortcut cannot even write a proper sentence to save their lives.
2 comments:
The real "danger" is when these wallies take their el-cheapo degrees out into the employment market.
Lining up an el-cheapo against the real thing... forget the qualification, choose the one with the ideas and ability.
And that makes the real degree worth less (or worthless). :(
I love the way you think, Probligo. If hospitals start hiring the el-cheapos, perhaps we have an influenza vaccine already...
But how would the rest of the patients deal with the fact that their surgeon fainted in the operating theatre again?
Post a Comment