1. Cinemas stink. Literally.
2. Why are people talking so loudly during a movie?
3. Why are people taking over or messaging on their handphones during a movie? If I wanted shine in the dark objects, I'd get radioactive ones.
4. Why can't stupid women stop playing with their long hair? I don't particularly fancy having their lice or dandruff on me.
5. Why is there so much litter?
6. Why do people go to watch a movie when they do everything but?
7. Why are handphones turned on during a movie? There were always pre-screening messages to request patrons to switch their phones to the silent mode.
8. Why must Ah Lian (Ah Beng) put her head (his arm) on Ah Beng's shoulder (across Ah Lian's shoulder)?
9. Why do people who buy the best seats in the middle of the theatre always come the latest? Nothing irritates me more than having my disruptions during a screening.
10. Because I can't claim provocation or get legal immunity if I kill those f*****g b*****ds for destroying my movie experience. Hey, I paid to watch the movie too!
No comments:
Post a Comment