Exchange with Telemarketer
TM: Hello Mr Tan, we have a special promotion for XYZ bank credit card holders.
Me: What?
TM: Oh, we are having a special rate of 3.25% for funds transfer.
Me: Where got money?
TM: Surely you have the money? You know, it's a special rate. Credit cards is 24%.
Me: It's not interest you are paying me; you are charging me interest. You are getting me into debt and to encourage me to do so, you lower the loan interest. What kind of special promotion is that?
TM: But the rate is lower...
Me: And the interest doesn't come to me.
TM: If you transfer $5000 now, we'll give you a watch.
Me: Really? What watch?
TM: Oh, ABC watch.
Me: Orh, ABC only ah? $50 can buy already. I thought Rolex...
TM: Aiyoh, you so funny... If Rolex, I open account already...
Me: Then you wait until Rolex, then you call me again lah. $5000, I now $500 also dunno where to find.
TM: No problem lah... Thank you Mr Tan.
Me: You're welcome. Have a nice evening.
TM: Thank you.
Amazed?
No comments:
Post a Comment