Thursday, May 18, 2006

How I Buy Alcohol

How I Buy Alcohol

Ans: Take bottle of alcohol, go to cashier, take out money and pay, leave the shop.

I am not a drinker (of alcohol). I never figured how people would actually find it palatable.

I buy duty free spirits using the following guidelines:

1. Will I be visiting someone who has given birth or been hospitalised soon?
a. Yes - Buy DOM
b. No - Go question 2.

2. Is there any liquor on sale?
a. Yes - If less than $50, buy that.
b. No - Go to question 3.

3. Is travelling partner in need of quota for liquor?
a. Yes - Buy what s/he needs and collect cash.
b. No - No need to buy liquor. Go to question 4.

4. Is there any wine on sale?
a. Yes - If less than $40, buy that.
b. No - Go to question 5.

5. Is travelling partner in need of quota for wine?
a. Yes - Buy what s/he needs and collect cash.
b. No - No need to buy wine. Go to question 6.

6. Is there any beer on sale?
a. Yes - Buy.
b. No - Go to question 7.

7. Is travelling partner in need of quota for beer?
a. Yes - Buy what s/he needs and collect cash.
b. No - No need to buy beer.

End.

No comments: