Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Top Ten Wishes

My Top Ten Wishes

You are free to suggest what I should consider changing. :-) However, I must add that all these have the POTENTIAL to become reality.

Number 10
Real life Happy Tree Friends events

Number 9
Cigarettes that are filterless and do not give out second-hand smoke (i.e. smokers inhale the smoke and this gets entirely absorbed into the body)

Number 8
Parents who really discipline their kids and not just present empty threats

Number 7
Considerate drivers

Number 6
Faster commercial transportation means at cheaper travelling costs

Number 5
Sky high taxes for owners of multiple houses and cars OR
Cheap rent for owners of no houses and no cars (Not quite achievable)

Number 4
-Still Thinking-

Alcohol that does not make people drunk or puke or even suffer hangovers? I'd prefer to have the ability to achieve orgasm an infinite number of, ok 20, times a night without fatigue or rawness. Hahaha.... But it's not quite achievable.

No comments: